Purchasing and Repairs
|| Thomas Schmid
| Short Description:
|| IT purchases for the groups according to ETH guidelines. And repairs of hardware purchased via isginf.
provides the following services related to IT purchasing and repairs.
- Purchasing of hardware, software, electronic equipment according to ETH and D-INFK guidelines, including:
- Management of IDES (ETH software campus licences) accounts and roles
- Advice and support for order request trough ITS ("IT-Beschaffungsauftrag")
- Provisioning of a small stock of "IT consumables" (e.g., keyboards, mice, power cords, hard disks, adapters,...)
- Repairs of hardware purchased via isginf, including:
- Handling of repairs under warranty
- Handling of repairs trough repairs centers
- Replacement of defects parts (i.e. hard disks) — if possible, best effort
- Lending of spare devices — if possible, best effort
- Advice and diagnostic help for defect devices purchased via isginf
- Documentation on purchasing: here.
- Documentation on repairs: here.
How to Request this Service
Purchase and repairs request are usually submitted from IT Coordinators. In urgent cases, do not hesitate to contact us directly.