A dedicated section of our warehouse at CAB E 42
is accessible to ITCs
at all times. There, ITCs
- pick up ordered items (instead of picking them up at CAB E 61.2 during office hours).
- get often-used IT material such as cables, hard drives, etc. from our self service drawer cabinet.
Access is granted using the ETH card (student or staff ID) and PIN.
Please note that the room is under video surveillance. Do not enter the area designated isginf only.
Ordered items are put in the pickup area when delivered and can be picked up by ITCs
. The items are labeled with the name of the person who ordered them.
Heavy items are placed on the platform trucks.
Please return the platform truck once you have unloaded the items at their destination
Various items can be picked up from the self-service drawer cabinet. When you pick up something please note the item, price and quantity in the green folder (one sheet per group). The price of items is noted on the compartment where the items are placed in.
Currently the following items are available:
- network cables (2/3/5/7/10m)
- power cables for laptops and desktop PCs
- power extension cords
- international power adapters (D-CH and US-CH)
- power outlet strips
- keyboards (CH and US)
- USB and firewire cables, USB hubs
- VGA, DVI and HDMI cables
- VGA-DVI and HDMI-DVI adapters
- hard drives