The D-INFK owns a portable WolfVision VZ-9.4F Visualizer that can be booked online with our booking system. The Visualizer has many features that make it perfect for presenting:
- A small display shows what is presented and how it looks.
- Recording of videos and images of the presented area to a USB stick.
- Remote control.
- Annotation of the projected image using a tablet.
- Streaming content from a tablet or mobile device.
- Unpack and unfold the Visualizer and put it on the table.
- Connect the room projector using the HDMI cable and the leftmost HDMI plug on the back of the Visualizer.
- Optionally plug in the USB WIFI stick for connecting from the tablet.
- Connect the power and power on.
VZ-9-4L-1065737. The password is on a laminated card inside the carry bag. Start the vSolution app and follow the instructions for pairing it with the Visualizer.
- product webpage
- user manual in English and German
- quick setup guide in English and German
- Download of apps for Android and iOs
- online booking