Server rooms at ETH are managed by IT Services of ETH Zurich
coordinates the used space in the server rooms assigned to the D-INFK. This space is also available to research groups to place their own servers or clusters
Currently the D-INFK is present in the following server rooms:
Access to the server rooms is managed using the ETH card
. To get permission fill out this form
correctly and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
(preferred as docx document).
To access the room hold you card on the number pad next to the respective doors, enter the PIN and press the E
A few rules apply in all server rooms:
- No smoking, drinking or eating.
- All unpacking must be done outside.
- Network and power cabling must be orderly.
- Clean up after doing work there.
- Turn off the lights if you are the last to leave.
- Do not touch computers or other systems that do not belong you.
- Always log out from the console when you leave.