When I plug in the network cable, macOS asks for authentication
Please follow these instructions
to fix the issue.
When I plug in the network cable I do not get a network connection immediately
It can take up to 15 second until a network plug is configured and DHCP has given out an IP address to a device that is freshly plugged in.
Problems to connect the ETH WLAN ssid eduroam
When you have problems to connect your device to the ETH WLAN ssid eduroam
, sometimes this website helps: cat.eduroam.org
Problems with ETH WLAN
When you have problems with the ETH WLAN, we recommend to contact the Informatikdienste support email@example.com
The support needs the answers to the following questions:
- decription of the problem?
- where and when does the problem occur?
- with which account do you try to connect?
- WLAN SSID? eduroam or eduroam-5 or public
- operating system of the device?
- MAC address of the WLAN-Adapter?