check if a seat is generally available during the time of the thesis of your student.
- Only students doing a master thesis may be placed in this room.
- Only students who need a desk and a fixed computer for the whole duration of their project may be placed in the room.
- Research groups who have their own labs (e.g. Visual Computing) should first place students there.
- A workstation cannot be shared among several students.
- A reservation should not start or end at some random date. Please use the official start date of the thesis as start date for the reservation. For the end date add a week at most to the official end date to give the student the opportunity to clean up and hand in all files.
- Students who need a workstation only sporadically can find a seat in the public student computer labs in CAB H 56 and H 57.
- Students who do not need a computer can work in CAB F 31, G 41 or food&lab.
- ETH user name of the student (see below if unknown)
- operating system needed for the installation (see below)
- project description (optional)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
rootrights on a managed operating system. our service desk to update the booking information.